Account Director for Italy
If you have experience of leading client accounts as an Account Manager, Account Director, can speak Italian, have a passion for cycling and can work from our offices in Bath, we'd love to hear from you. You will work with some of the greatest brands in cycling, globally, on exciting integrated marketing projects across PR, Media, Film, Strategy & Insight, Social Media and Creative services.The role
What you'll need
- Reporting to Shift Active Media’s Client Services Director, you will be responsible for growing the business by building client relationships and business.
- You will work with some of the greatest brands in cycling, globally, on exciting integrated marketing projects across PR, Media, Film, Strategy & Insight, Social Media and Creative services.
- Create inspirational briefs. Work with Project Management to agree the most effective and efficient way to deliver the project.
- Inspire and excite clients. Be their fount of modern marketing knowledge, especially digital.
- Deeply understand the client’s business, their goals, challenges, opportunities. Understand their business performance. Know what market and products inside out. Apply this knowledge to solve their problems and projects.
- Build strong client relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Run each account as a business. Use account plans to stimulate and track future work. Know the target revenue on each account and ensure that it is met or exceeded. Improve client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones. Work with the wider commercial and business development teams to unlock new opportunities.
- Motivate, develop and support the wider team and direct reports.
- Use the SHIFT internal systems and processes to make sure work moves through the agency smoothly and efficiently, keeping colleagues and clients up to date and informed on progress, resources needed and financial performance.
What we can offer you
- A fluent Italian speaker
- Experience of leading/managing client accounts
- Passion for cycling as a sport
- Ideally, have come from a marketing services, media or publishing background
- Overseas travel is an essential part of the role so you must be able to attend trade shows, races and certainly client meetings (majoritively in the EU). Flexibility around working hours, as is essential within an agency working environment.
- Great communication, organisation and project management skills.
- Know how to leverage data and insight.
- 5 weeks holiday, bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown
- Enhanced sick pay
- Pension Plan
- Bang up to date technology and equipment with which to work
- Modern offices with air con, showers, bike parking & coffee machines
- Company bike rides each summer during office hours
- Christmas Party and summer bike ride/parties
- Free lunch every month
- Free birthday pizza lunch out
- Welcome gifts: GCN/GMBN cycling and casual wear
- Up to 50% discount in the GCN, GMBN and GTN shops
- Employee Referral Scheme
- A fantastically vibrant, positive, friendly, active and collaborative working environment
The Play Sports Group is home to SHIFT Active Media and the Play Sports Network.
Launched in 2010, SHIFT Active Media is an award-winning cycling media agency and works alongside some of the biggest, most high profile brands in the cycling world, such as Continental, crankbrothers, fi’zi:k, Global Cycling Network (GCN), KASK, Zwift, YT and many more. Our complete focus on cycling delivers a best in class knowledge together with outstanding results.
We’re a full-service creative and communications agency providing a wide variety of services to help clients achieve their strategic objectives: from brand strategy, global media planning and buying, advertising creative, film and video production, website design and build, social media and beyond, our work resonates with cyclists the world over.
We’re a small but rapidly growing business, and while the atmosphere in the modern office in Bath is relaxed and fun, we are very ambitious and work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients.