If you have experience of working on client accounts, can speak Italian and have an interest in cycling, we’d love to hear from you. As Client Relationship Manager – Italian Speaking, you will work with some of the greatest brands in cycling, globally, on exciting integrated marketing projects across PR, Media, Film, Strategy & Insight, Social Media and Creative services. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who has a passion for networking and building relationships, can communicate well over email and the phone and is keen to learn our cycling business.
You will be able to develop your career in marketing and account management in the world's most renowned specialist cycling marketing and communications agency, SHIFT Active Media. Reporting to SHIFT’s Client Services Director, you will be responsible for growing the business by building and maintaining excellent client relationships and working hard as part of a team to pitch for and win new business. Great communication, organisation and project management are key skills for all members of our client services team. Knowledge of the world of cycling and a honed general understanding of the ever-changing craft skills of brand and performance marketing would be ideal.
In terms of skills, you will need fluency in written and spoken Italian. You will also need an interest in cycling and/or tri-sports.
Although the role is based from our beautiful offices in Bath in the UK, overseas travel is part of the role, so you must be able to attend trade shows, races and certainly client meetings (mainly within Italy / the EU) from time to time.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A fluent Italian speaker
- Ability to grow our client accounts via key marketing strategies
- Interest in cycling would be perferred, if not then you'll have a keen interest to
- Great communication, organisation and project management skills.
- Know how to leverage data and insight.
- Ideally you'll come from a client accounts, marketing, media agency or media background
- Reporting to Shift's Italian Client Services Director, you will be responsible for growing the business by building client relationships and business.
- You will work with some of the greatest brands in cycling, globally, on exciting integrated marketing projects across PR, Media, Film, Strategy & Insight, Social Media and Creative services.
- Create inspirational briefs. Work with Project Management to agree the most effective and efficient way to deliver the project.
- Understand the client’s business, their goals, challenges, opportunities and their business performance. Apply this knowledge to solve their problems and projects.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Run each account as a business. Use account plans to stimulate and track future work. Know the target revenue on each account and ensure that it is met or exceeded. Improve client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones. Work with the wider commercial and business development teams to unlock new opportunities.
- Overseas travel, from time to time is part of the role.