SHIFT Active Media are looking for a Media Manager specialising in paid social marketing for a 12-month maternity cover contract, to build on our established area of excellence within the industry. We are looking for a candidate to start in mid-June / early July 2020.
With a good understanding of media strategy and social advertising (ideally 3 years of experience with paid social), you will work within a media planning and buying team to set and deliver paid advertising strategies that align closely with the key social and business objectives of our clients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as part of our media planning and buying team, working closely with our client services and creative departments.
- Be responsible for day to day management and optimisation of global paid social campaigns across our client base.
- Produce reports to analyse the performance of all paid campaigns and promotions.
- Closely monitor KPIs for campaigns, ensure they are all reached and develop recommendations to improve them.
- Support the development of targeting strategies across social channels, keeping informed on latest developments in the field and communicating these to the wider team.
- Work with the team to ensure we efficiently optimise campaigns delivering the best possible results for our clients.
- Use your experience of social media advertising to ensure all campaigns are thorough and deliver against our clients needs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
For further information on Careers at Play Sports Group, please click here.
- Experience in multi-channel social advertising
- Experience working on DR and eComm campaigns, optimising for conversion
- Able to analyse data to draw conclusions on campaign performance and improvements
- Planning and analytical skills
- Organisational and good at prioritising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in cycling and a sporting lifestyle would be preferred, but is not essential