Do you have marketing experience, as well as an interest in / knowledge of cycling? SHIFT Active Media is looking for an Account Executive to join its team, working with cycling industry clients to help add value to their business and marketing plans.
As part of a team you will work to develop brand and communications strategies and design innovative solutions, tools and campaigns to support a variety of challenges across our varied client base that are creatively brilliant, are effective and achievable within their budgets.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders, enabling you to review, challenge, build on and communicate client briefs.
- Handle the administration and day-to-day operations of client accounts, in particular the Italian clients of SHIFT Active Media.
- Support Account Directors / Account Managers and the senior management team with establishing great client relationships.
- Co-develop new strategies and plans that connect and build affinity with cycling consumers.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of each client’s business in order to deliver great work that achieves successful outcomes for the client and SHIFT. .
- You may be asked to contribute to other projects or help to support other teams within SHIFT, on occasion.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service skills. As this role requires you to deal with clients on a daily basis, you will need to have good customer service skills.
- Marketing experience. You will need to understand digital, social and mobile channels of marketing and how they can be used to develop a brand / business.
- Account Executive or Account Administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, where priorities and deadlines can change last minute.
- Fluent Italian would be a huge benefit for this role, but is not essential.
To read more about careers at SHIFT Active Media, please click here.
- Commercial understanding. Knowing how an agency runs, as well as understanding how a client’s business model makes money.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing and digital marketing channels.
- Knowledge of the cycling industry and the target market of cycling brands