Do you have a passion for cycling, with Account Management or Agency experience? If so, SHIFT Active Media could have the perfect opportunity for you within our Account Management team.
As Account Manager at SHIFT, you will develop brand and communications strategies, as well as designing innovative solutions and campaigns to support our varied client base. You’ll be responsible for delivering creative ideas to help clients grow their business that are effective and within budget.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Support Business Directors and the senior management team in establishing and growing our client relationships.
- Develop new strategies and plans targeted at cycling consumers.
- Research and keep up to date with emerging trends and strategies within the cycling market.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, including being their main point of contact at SHIFT Active Media.
- Research and learn about our client’s businesses, and understand their short-term and long-term aims.
- Communicate client briefs effectively with the rest of the SHIFT creative team.
- Develop positive working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- When appropriate, review and question client briefs, providing advice on how to build on them.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of each client’s business and their strategy.
- Experience working in marketing and/or account management, ideally within an agency environment.
- Client relationship management skills.
- Experience of developing strategies and presenting strategic plans to stakeholders.
- Experience working in an environment with deadlines and a varied client base.
- Presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the cycling market would be hugely beneficial. If not cycling, then another outdoor sport or sports in general.
To read more about careers at SHIFT Active Media, please click here
.To see more about some of the projects that we have worked on, we recommend that you take a look at our IZZO project for YT, which can be found on YouTube here.