Are you a social video expert who knows how to engage and entertain audiences on Facebook and Instagram? Are you as comfortable editing video as you are devising platform specific content strategies and managing a team? If so, you could be our next Social Content Manager.
We’re looking for a Social Content Manager to lead our talented social video team and deliver first-class cycling content across the Play Sports Network. Channels include: GCN, GCN Tech, GMBN, GMBN Tech, EMBN, GTN & more.
The Social Content Manager will manage the Social Video team, ensuring they are creating high quality content that resonates with our audiences across various platforms. You will also work with the Data Analysis team, Social Media Producer and Audience Strategist to ensure analytics and insights provided for the platforms are studied and acted upon.
You’ll be a social media native with a passion and knowledge for cycling. You’ll need to be eligible to work in the UK. Our office is based in Bath and a phased return to the office is due to start in October - 2 days a week.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Delivery of social media plans as agreed with the Audience Strategist
- Manage the Social Video Creator team
- Ensuring posting volumes are maintained and manageable
- Concept creation and testing of new creative ideas
- Being aware of trends on platforms and how to apply these to our content
- Working alongside the design and motion graphics teams to maintain the visual quality of our video output
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Premiere Pro, After Effects & Photoshop skills
- 4+ years experience creating and publishing social media content on Facebook & Instagram
- Experience managing teams and developing junior team members
- Experience creating content for Facebook, YouTube or other web output
- Passion and understanding of cycling and cycling media
- Ability to analyse data and come up with recommendations based on findings
To read more about careers at Play Sports Network, please click here.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown
- Pension Plan
- Welcome gifts: GCN/GMBN cycling and casual wear
- Up to 50% discount in the GCN, GMBN and GTN shops
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Bang up to date technology and equipment
- Modern offices with air con, showers, bike parking & coffee machines
- Company bike rides each summer during office hours
- Christmas Party and summer bike ride/parties
- Free lunch every month before payday
- Free birthday pizza lunch out
- A fantastically vibrant, positive, friendly, active and collaborative working environment