If you love cycling, would you like the opportunity to work on the GC App? If you are a Product Manager looking to work on a market leading Product with a modern tech stack, then our Product Manager role may be perfect for you. We are looking for someone with 3+ years of experience in a Product environment, who will join our growing Product team and help to shape the direction of the GCN App, and our associated web products. You’ll be working in a team of 4 Product Managers, reporting to our Head of Product. We strive for best practice and quality with all of our product offerings, so we are looking for someone who shares that vision with us.
As Product Manager, you'll be working on the GCN App, which is streaming the most popular races in the cycling season, alongside over 100 of our in-house documentaries.
- Co-create and manage the product backlog, ensuring that your team’s engineers and designers are focused on the most important work
- Work with key stakeholders in the content, marketing, eCommerce, legal and management teams to maximise ROI and ensure key business imperatives are delivered
- Develop and communicate the vision for your product area to create buy-in, alignment and understanding within the company
- Work within, and build upon, PSN’s product and design processes in order to optimise PSN’s agile environment and improve product quality and effectiveness
- Champion an agile and customer-focused way of working to ensure that users' needs are well represented in your team’s output
- Contribute to the definition of measurements for customer outcomes and product metrics to create a clear understanding of what success looks like
- Analyse user feedback and data, perform competitive analysis and track industry trends
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
To read more about careers at Play Sports Network, and what life is like here, please click here.
- Native iOS and Android app Product Management experience
- Experience of using analytical tools to understand product performance and opportunities for improvement
- Experience with stakeholder management, particularly with senior stakeholders and presenting key findings/ ideas in a user-friendly way
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile product development practices