WHO WE ARE:
Bidtellect is an industry leader in delivery of Content-Driven Marketing. We have built and continue to build upon a state-of-the-art advertising and content distribution platform that is revolutionizing the way that people consume content.
By creating a platform focused on delivering a consumer-focused digital advertising technology seamlessly integrating native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, and branded content, Bidtellect is changing the user experience and performance of digital advertising.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Seeking an experienced C# backend developer. You may not have worked on large scale platforms before, but you have a solid foundation of knowledge, have worked in an agile environment, and understand the dynamic interactions between business and technology. You’re eager to learn more and apply yourself to further your experience.
Please include if you're authorized to work in the United States for any company or will require employment sponsorship on your resume.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will be working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain our web and test automation framework applications built on Microsoft technologies. Responsible for the creation, test, and deployment of new products, features, and tools within our content distribution display advertisement platform running billions of real-time transactions per day.
- Participate in the agile development process, attend daily standups and project planning and design sessions.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research and work through complex problems successfully and reach workable solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as necessary.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Provide support to business users.
- Contribute to feature and product development.
- Contribute to technical documentation.
- Contribute to our test automation framework.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Adhere to good development principles, set standards and quality processes.
- Sizing work and adhering to deliverable timelines.
- Developing, refining, and tuning application code.
- Developing new products and features.
- Implementing and maintaining unit tests where applicable.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Energetic, self-motivated problem solver who works well in a team.
- Experience with object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience with relational database design and querying concepts.
- Experience with GIT version control.
- Experience with Microsoft C# and server technologies.
- Experience with Linux command line.
- Experience with multiple programming languages a plus.
- Solid understanding of full-stack development, client/server.
- Solid understanding of eventual consistency systems.
- Solid understanding of distributed system concepts.