Thank you for considering RC Enterprise for your next career job opportunity. RC Enterprise is looking for Full and Part-time Package Delivery Associates to join our team! As a delivery associate for RC Enterprise you will be delivering to residents and business throughout the Greenwood/Indianapolis area. Each morning, we provide all the necessary tools you will need for the day; van, a device to log your packages and a dispatcher to assist throughout your shift.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment and responsible for loading packages into a van, following uploaded route through a handheld device, safely distributing packages, and returning to the loading dock for final check-in. Two-day paid training prior to starting. Full-time schedule is 5 8-hour days (4 10 hr days as of July 1, 2020) (Start time TBD as of July 1, 2020).
• Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner
• Load and unload the vehicle
• Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
• Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
• Checking in and out Fuel card and handheld scanning device
• Navigate a variety of routes throughout the metro area while adhering to a time schedule, with multiple stops a day.
• Must be comfortable driving and working in inclement weather (Wind, Rain, Snow, Heat, etc.)
• Must be 21 years or older
• Must be able to pass a background check, MVR check, and 5 panel drug screening
• Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields preferred but not required.
• Clean driving record (No major infractions in last 3yrs)
• Valid Driver's License
• Ability to handle physical workload, ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Deadline-oriented, dependable, problem-solver, organized, punctual
DISCLOSURE FOR CONSUMER REPORTS
In connection with my application for employment with RC Enterprise, I understand consumer reports will be requested. These reports may include, as allowed by law, the following types of information, as applicable: names and dates of previous employers, reason for termination of employment, work experience, reasons for termination of tenancy, former landlords, education, accidents, licensure, credit, etc. I further understand that such reports may contain public record information such as, but not limited to: my driving record, workers’ compensation claims, judgments, bankruptcy proceedings, evictions, criminal records, etc., from federal, state, and other agencies that maintain such records.
In addition, investigative consumer reports (gathered from personal interviews, as applicable, with former employers or landlords, past or current neighbors and associates of mine, etc.) to gather information regarding my work or tenant performance, character, general reputation and personal characteristics, and mode of living (lifestyle) may be obtained.
If I am hired, I understand that my employer can use this disclosure and authorization to continue to obtain such consumer reports throughout my employment, contract period or volunteer service.