iVote is a software company specializing in cloud-based solutions, e-learning systems, election modernization technologies, web applications and e-commerce services. iVote has provided IT solutions and integrated systems to governments, academia, NGOs and businesses in USA, Europe, Central Asia and Latin America.
The successful candidate will manage key projects and work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fit within the applicable scope and budget. The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects.
We are looking for experienced Project Manager for our Software Development Department in the office in Skopje.
In this position, the Project Manager will:
- Work with a team of motivated developers to maintain and improve existing functionality of innovative cloud-based software solutions, e-learning management systems, large-scale e-commerce websites, election management systems.
- Lead team members in Agile frameworks (sprint planning and monitoring).
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and elicit, analyze and write detailed software requirements specifications (SRS) of each project.
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed software management project plan with schedule, resources allocation, budget planning, risk management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/clients.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Preferable 3 years of proven work experience in project management within the IT industry.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion.
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget.
- Multitasking skills and managing multiple projects at once.
- Strong working knowledge of project management and issue tracking tools (like Jira, Redmine, Slack or similar).
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (like waterfall and agile).
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills.
- Readiness to produce detailed project documentation.
- Readiness to travel abroad on short missions.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus.
- Easygoing, fun and a team player.
Flexible working hours, Monday to Friday. Possibility to work from home.
All interested candidates can apply no later than February 8th.