iVote is a leading software development company that specializes in developing e-learning solutions, interactive SCORM courses, election modernization technologies, web applications, advance web-portals and e-commerce services. Our Epistum E-Learning Management System and a number of induction training interactive е-courses have been implemented within numerous governmental institutions and corporations in North America, Europe and Central Asia.
We are looking for an E-Learning Course Creator for our office in Skopje.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coming up with creative ideas for designing and developing awesome interactive courses and programs based on provided content;
- Ensuring the content being appropriately matched to instructional objectives and desired performance outcomes;
- Using authoring tools to construct courses and programs;
- Organizing and writing learning plans and e- learning content;
- Following newest e-learning methodologies and best practices;
- Establishing strong collaborative relationships with business partners;
- Collaborating with clients and providing consultation to subject experts and helping them to explore learning possibilities;
- Facilitating content and quality assurance reviews to enhance or modify existing learning programs;
- Staying organized and paying attention to details.
What do we offer?
- Team work and team spirit;
- Opportunity to develop your professional career working with national and international organizations;
- Opportunity to learn e-course authoring tool technologies and courseware development tools such as: Articulate, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Camtasia;
- Opportunity to learn how to develop infographics, videos, interactive simulation, creative text design and animation;
- Opportunity to learn web design (HTML, CSS);
- Opportunity to learn Photoshop;
- Proactivity and ability to implement innovative tools and techniques.
What does the position require?
- Motivated, confident, self-initiative, dynamic and creative personality;
- Ability to meet the required deadlines;
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Strong communication skills to deliver presentations;
- Presentation skills;
- University degree or at the end of the studies.
Flexible working hours, Monday to Friday.
All interested candidates can apply no later than February 8th.