Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within an Award Winning Logistics company offering genuine opportunities for progression? Our continuous investment in staff development, technologies and business expansion has opened up a position for a Logistics/Shipping Admin Assistant.
Unsworth are an internationally recognised, multi award-winning Logistics Company. We combine the best-in class technology and people to be a leading independent freight management and supply chain solutions provider, simplifying international trade and adding value to our clients.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking bookings and assisting with transport arrangements by sea, air and road
- Producing and checking essential shipping documentation required by customers and suppliers including bills of ladings, invoices, customs entries
- Updating and maintaining accurate shipping information in our Freight software
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and overseas agents
- Dealing with customers enquiries relating to orders, shipments and deliveries
- Assisting in preparing and following up quotations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Undertaking various other administrative duties
Experience & Qualities Required:
- Previous experience in the shipping / logistics sector is essential
- Analytical and numerate with high level of speed and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver high level of customer service
- Self- motivated, reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly new skills and working practices
- A competitive salary package
- Award Winning staff development program offering genuine career development opportunities
- Mentoring scheme, Reward & Recognition scheme
- Cycle to work, fresh fruit every week, monthly social activities including our Summer and Christmas parties
- Genuine support from an agile team of hard working, dedicated individuals
- Friendly working environment where opinions and fresh ideas are valued and encouraged
- Pleasant office conveniently located near Leytonstone tube station
If this sounds like the next step in developing your career then lose no time and apply online today.
If you do not hear anything from us within 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.