Are you looking for a new challenge working for an Award Winning Logistics company offering genuine career opportunities? Due to continued growth and expansion we have a fantastic opportunity for an Inside Sales Coordinator .
Unsworth are an internationally recognised, multi award-winning Logistics Company. We combine the best-in class technology and people to be a leading independent freight management and supply chain solutions provider, simplifying international trade and adding value to our clients.
The inside sales coordinator will be responsible for the pricing and selling of our import sea and air solutions to worldwide clientele as well as providing high level of customer service to existing clients. Your main duties include:
- Pricing all LCL and FCL enquiries; following up all quotes as per company KPI’s in order to secure new business
- Effectively following up incoming sales leads with the objective of securing the business
- Dealing with customers enquiries and delivering best in class customer service
- Pursuing new opportunities via cold calling and calling existing customers
- Selling leading-edge visibility and data transparency information management systems that will add value to the clients
- Building strong relationships with clients in order to understand clients’ needs and maximizing sales opportunities
- Supporting the field sales team in qualifying prospects and booking new business appointments. Opportunities to join client visit too
- Maintaining the CRM system updated and reporting on sales activities
- Contributing to the implementation of sales strategies and working to weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable, proactively exhausting all additional revenue streams opportunities
- Creating client SOP’s and effectively liaising with the operation team to ensure successful on boarding of new clients
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by your customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Supporting the marketing message campaigns in order to generate new LCL business enquiries
- Minimum 2 years working within an internal sales role within the freight forwarding industry is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with outstanding customer service skills
- Enthusiastic individual with excellent telephone manner and ability to build relationship with clients
- Ability to prioritise, and organise work in order to achieve deadlines and targets
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a can-do attitude
- Strong systems and CRM skills, ideally Cargowise
What’s on Offer:
- Work for the industry’s Employer of the Year!
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Innovative and agile working environment where opinions and fresh ideas are valued and encouraged.
- Award Winning staff development program offering genuine career development opportunities.
- Staff Loyalty schemes, Health Care Plan, Enhanced holiday scheme, cycle to work, weekly yoga, mentoring scheme, Going the extra miles award
- You’ll work with an internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Hybrid working model with flexibility to work from home
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, apply today and we will be in touch.
If you do not hear anything from us within 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.