Looking for your next opportunity as a Pub Manager?
We are currently recruiting for a Pub Manager to join our successful team in The Goil Inn, a traditional village pub with rooms, situated at the head of Loch Goil, home to some of the most spectacular scenery in Scotland. The open plan bar, with a welcoming log fire and friendly local custom, serves local and draught beers, a full range of spirits and a broad wine list. In the restaurant, our chef delivers home-cooked, tasty meals using fresh and local produce.
At Argyll Holidays we demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and deliver amazing hospitality constantly.
As our Pub Manager, you will:
- Deliver an outstanding Drinking and Eating experience for our customers
- Take overall responsibility for all Bars as well as the smooth running of the pub / hotel
- Take control of operations in terms of sales, costs, GP% and all KPI's
- Deliver consistently high standards of service and customer satisfaction in line with company procedures
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver
As part of the Argyll Holidays family you will also benefit from free Gym membership, unlimited access to our pool and spa as well as staff discounts on food, beverages, activities and park stays. We can also offer live in accommodation at very low rates.