We are now looking for an ambitious Admin Assistant with relevant industry experience to join our Soft Furnishings team at our West London Head Office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small team alongside our Director of Curtains, learn lots about our Soft Furnishings product in this small but busy department and enhance your career progression within the business.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Highly organised with good administrative skills
- Excellent customer service with a passion for delivering high-end solutions
- Basic knowledge of the curtain market
- Basic production knowledge of curtains, roman blinds and window treatments would be desirable
- Fantastic attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good computer skills - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Self-sufficient, tenacious and resilient
- Liaise and consult with suppliers and internal departments to advise and implement solutions that are realistic to brief/lead-time and budgets
- Manage order process including raising sales and purchase orders, monitoring delivery dates with suppliers and ensuring invoices are paid on time
- Provide weekly updates to the team and advise on any issues to be escalated immediately.
- Work closely with the site surveyor and fitter to ensure the delivery of a high quality finished product and service to the required standards
- Take responsibility for the customer journey and follow-up aftercare with the client
- Manage requests changes from client/production, ensuring all parties are kept up to date of any changes
- Highlight and report any issues regarding product quality, quantities and risk of order delays to the Director of Curtains
To be considered for this role, you should be:
- Within easy commute of Acton, West London
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
Please note, we do not use recruitment agencies to help source candidates, therefore only Direct applications will be considered.